Its been a habit of mine from the last few months to pray each night for a miracle..I know it sounds silly but I have tried everything else..only to be reaffirmed that no one gives a crap..So if there is indeed such a thing as divine intervention I am in desperate need of it right now..So I started on my journey of spiritual discovery..I am almost sure that no help is coming from upstairs..may be that tiny bit of help too is reserved for the people who have their hands full with the good gifts already bestowed upon them..Still each night as I close my eyes I murmur insisting upon that one miracle that may set my life right.,more out of apprehension than out of hope..as I cannot allow the situation when for the first time God was paying attention and I was too busy sleeping..I cannot afford to do that..
No comments:
Post a Comment